1985 Honda VF1000F Value

Hi Guys,

i wonder if you can help… I have a 1985 VF1000F in the red/white and blue colour scheme, 14,000 original miles on the clock, i am the second owner and i have had it for around 15 years. Its in immaculate condition, runs and rides perfectly. Looking to pass it on to the next person to enjoy as i don’t get time to use it, can anyone guide me on value or anyone interested!!! I’m in Surrey, England.

The bike was brought new in 1985 and the guy used it for two years before putting it in the garage and going to America on a business trip and never coming back! His father dry stored it in the proper way and then in the early 2000s the father came to work for me and it came up in conversation, i had to have it, a try barn find with 4,000 miles on the clock! i had it checked over, serviced, new tyres and seals etc and it was like new again. I had many years of enjoyment from it but has been sitting in the garage for the last few years only coming out to be run and MOT’d and not used.

Any help re value would be appreciated, i will try and post some pics over the weekend.

Hi

I am a collector of 80’s hondas and have a few VF1000R’s and would be interested in taking a look at your bike.

With regard to value I would really need to see it and would give you a fair and honest valuation (even if I didn’t buy it)

Please give me a call on 07702 598006 if you are interested.

Regards
Chris