Clutch and Throttle Cables

…can someone confirm how the cables should run to the carbs.

Clutch cable first please…Thought it was straightforward but now I’m getting paranoid that it’s not right and daren’t proceed any further…until the nice man in Scotland helps…[:D]…or anyone else for that matter.

Thanks in anticipation…[8D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

No worries Tim,I am sure we have the set up manual for the FE which gives all the cable and hose routes leave it with me.
BIF

quote:
Originally posted by bif

No worries Tim,I am sure we have the set up manual for the FE which gives all the cable and hose routes leave it with me.
BIF

Top Man bif…[:)]

Hey Tim, we have took photos from the manual of the cable routes for the throttle and clutch and can post them up here however you should also be able to download the PDF of the manual from the link on the front page of the site, the diagrams showing the cable routes are on pages 1-9 to 1-11.

quote:
Originally posted by bif

Hey Tim, we have took photos from the manual of the cable routes for the throttle and clutch and can post them up here however you should also be able to download the PDF of the manual from the link on the front page of the site, the diagrams showing the cable routes are on pages 1-9 to 1-11.

Cheers…I have downloaded the manwal[;)] but the detail is terrible…then I realised I have the Original Workshop manual…I have seen the detailed drawings, but I just wanted to check as the throttle cable…the way I’ve run it which looks like the book says…makes it nearly almost impossible to get the twist grip over the end of the handlebar…unless you undo and twist the handlebar. Also, the choke cable…taking the obvious route…I don’t like the way it bends when the steering is turned to full lock right…I’ll try again cheers…Getting closer now…just oerdered the battery,then the chain…and now I need to get the oil and coolant…So …see my next post…[:D]