Crooky's oil mod

hi could you tell me if this fit fits the vf 750? and are they still in stock?

Yes fits the 750,i sold one last year to a guy in the US for a 750 and he was well pleased.Just e-mail me to stableengineering@o2email.co.uk if you would like one.I always have these in stock.
Cheers

Alan.

Are the oil kits still available?
Cheers
Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by thx113

Are the oil kits still available?
Cheers
Jeff

In stock and ÂŁ150 plus shipping.New email of alan@stableengineering.co.uk

One last question; Does the original Honda oil filter still fit on after the oil mod plate is installed?

Having a lot of interest in the oil kits again at the moment so i have made 25 kits,Just waiting for the lines to be made up.All ready by end of next week.

quote:
Originally posted by thx113

One last question; Does the original Honda oil filter still fit on after the oil mod plate is installed?

Need to use the K&N 303 filters with the adaptor plate.

I have one on my ‘Wish list’ :slight_smile:

Hi Crooky, if you`re coming to the Hulme End “meet up” on the 27th ? you might do some trade if you brought a few along ?

Martin

Sold my last vf1000 a couple of weeks ago,It was a very sad day as it was running superb.Needed to raise some cash to pay for hot cams for my Harley so she had to go.Have Oil kits if any one would like one,I sent one out today.Been mucked around by 4 or 5 people recently who rang and asked for kits to made up and then changed there mind when it was time to pay so got a bit pissed off for a couple of weeks.Over it now,have a good meet up.Might come over on the Harley just to say hello.

Have a few people asking about the top end oilers at the moment.I have quite a few in stock but am working away quite a lot at the moment.Please be patient and i will be back in Northampton in a week or so to put them all together and ship them out.

I would like to buy this kit if you are still making them???

Do you have any of those oil mod kits still around. I am in Australia and I may need a couple of kits.

Also in Australia I also would be interested if still making them. Thanks

I wouldn’t hold your breath guys, this post is years old, crooky has long since sold his vf,

Crooky has posted his contact details up on our Facebook site,he still has a few kits to sell
It’s new contacts as he has moved house and factory since we last saw him

1 Like

The clearance on the Bol D’Or is tight. I had to use a Ryco Z436. Shorter than 303.