deadly silence

By sheer coincidence, I was driving to work this morning listening to a ruckus about a new hamburger that has offended the greenies, it’s called the “Coat of Arms Burger” and is a combo of Kangaroo and emu. Hmmm Emu eh? I wonder if that tastes like chicken?

Tesco’s removed the Horse burgers off the shelves after a guy who ate some was rushed to A&E.[:0]
The hospital say he’s now in a stable condition although he’s still got the trots[xx(]

Hahaha Nice one Phil, I wonder if his doctor asked “why the long face”? The patient would then ask why that is his mane concern?

[}:)]Still having a bit of trouble after eating one of the Tesco’s burgers containing horsemeat. My condition is now stable, I have had the trots, but after overcoming a few a hurdles, I’m odds on to make a full recovery!
I was in the cafe in Tesco ordering my food and the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger. So I had a fiver each way.
Due to the horse meat scare i wont be buying Tesco’s beefburgers anymore,I’m sticking with Lidl’s Korean meatballs-they’re the dogs b###ocks!!

Hahaha, did tescos really put horse meat in their burgers or is that just a “lame” joke going around? Has it been around furlong?
I am starting to think some of you guys mustang out with the wrong crowd. Come on guys, don’t bale on us now…in the meantime I may just trot off and have my breakfast.

Its gone quiet again. Where are you Aussies then ?

Martin

Drinking beer, it’s Australia Day!!

Is it Australia day every day ?

If the amount of beer consumed was any kind of guide you would certainly think so!

If you pretty much just sear kangaroo both sides and only ever turn it once, it’s usually pretty nice; and if for some reason it’s not, we DO make some of the best Cabernet Shiraz in the world :slight_smile:

My dogs have never complained about the way I present their roo meat, but they are fussy about their red wine!