F2 Pics

We will try a test fire later in the week before the bodywork goes on
BIF

Looks like mine two winters ago, everything (except engine) was checked/adjusted/changed, bodywork repainted, lots of cleaning etc… Last winter I assembled the oil modification and adjusted valves, plus usual maintenance. The engine overhaul will be done next winter, this winter will be spent with a Japan-model 750S, just sanded the frame for painting yesterday.

Kajaani, FINLAND
VF1000F2 -85, VF750S -82

Here you are bif old chap…[8D]

Have had to resize your pics as they were full sized which meant you had to scroll across to see the whole pic…Errr…don’t you use the preview tab before posting…?[:o)][;)][:D]

Nice pics mate…Coming on very well…I’ll try and do likewise…when it aint as cold and damp in the garage…[:(]

[:)]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

bif…can you do me a favour and send the pictures to me on my e-mail address please?..That’s if you still have them, as opposed to the photobucket pics…Better quality than photobucket…Cheers.

timhavard@btinternet.com

[8D]

Cheers Tim,mafraid my ability wth a computer is rather limited I feel a lot happier with lumps of metal
BIF

quote:
Originally posted by bif

Cheers Tim,mafraid my ability wth a computer is rather limited I feel a lot happier with lumps of metal
BIF

Can you do me a pic of the throttle cable run?..I have tied myself in knots here…think I’ve got it right then find I can’t get the twist grip onto the handlebar…is it through the front of the frame to the right of and past the headstock before sweeping 'round? [:o)]

[:D]