My VF1000R is sold. I got paid and the guy picked up all the spare parts from the 85 US R. He will drive the bike tomorrow to the town next to me. So there might be a chance to see it again.
Now there is much space in my garage and I can focus in the VFR for next season and my classic racing bicycles.
Not sure whether to congratulate you or commiserate you! At least you now have time (and money) to work on your other projects. Perhaps we will see the new owner on the Forum soon! Glad you will stay with us - your input to the forum is always appreciated!
I don’t know it either … I trust in the bike, but it is very heavy which makes it (for me) feel uncomfortabel. But I put lots of work into it. It was a long time we Had together. 2002 south of Munich with my wife:
The new owner hast the link to the forum, but He ist not that familar with english language. Up to now it is in very good condition so it needs some time until he hast the “pressure” to ask Bob .