for sale 1986 vf1000ff

Hi, it is with much regret that I have to sell my VF. I had planned to refurbish it but have run out of time and interest.It is being sold for spares or repair.It has a good engine, gearbox, chain and sprocket. mileage is about 59000 miles. The plastics are in poor condition but are all there, the fairing and engine cowl are off the bike. I am based in Northamptonshire and a van or trailer will be needed as the bike is on SORN with no MOT. The front brakes have been rebuilt by my local dealer with new seals as has the front forks with fresh oil and new seals. When running the bike ran well. The motor was quiet and pulled well without issue, gear selection was good with no missed gears. I want £425. I can send photos, just supply your e-mail address and I will send some.
Thanks for looking
Ken

Send me some pictures please? cliff.thomson@gmail.com
May have a couple of friends who would be interested. I might also be interested, depending on funds.

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the reply to my ad. I will take some photos tomorrow and send them over to you

Regards

Ken

Hi Cliff,

Pictures sent

Regards
Ken

Hi mate did bike sell? If not can you send pics to wayne37davie@hotmail.com cheers Wayne

Hi wdavie,

Sorry not to have got back to you sooner. I haven’t looked in for a while. Yes the bike has been sold and will be collected soon.
Regards