Front pipes and collector

I need a set for my VF 1000FE 1984. Old ones were totally destroyed during my “off”. Picked a set up off Flea Bay 2 years ago…and now I’ve come to fit them I find that they are off a 750. The throats for the rear downpipes are too short and narrow…fine I thought, I’ll get them cut off and bigger diameters put on. However, looking closer, I see that the front pipes and flanges are also smaller in diameter.[:(]

A set in stainless went on Flea Bay t’other week in France…didn’t think I needed them …Shit!!![:(!]

Anyone help out there?[8D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Hey TinyTim,

Shame your not closer as I have a full set in good order spare. Would just need a light clean and some heat proof paint squirted over them.

But I know how exsensive freight is as I’ve shipped small spares out for my CX500s (now have 4 of them rebuilding) A set of guages including speedo & tacho were GBP 23.50, lucky the parts were cheap.

If your really interested in shipping them or won the lottery and don’t care about the cost let me know, I’ll take some photo’s.

Paul F.

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia

quote:
Originally posted by Paul F

Hey TinyTim,

Shame your not closer as I have a full set in good order spare. Would just need a light clean and some heat proof paint squirted over them.

But I know how exsensive freight is as I’ve shipped small spares out for my CX500s (now have 4 of them rebuilding) A set of guages including speedo & tacho were GBP 23.50, lucky the parts were cheap.

If your really interested in shipping them or won the lottery and don’t care about the cost let me know, I’ll take some photo’s.

Paul F.

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia

Thanks Paul…can you contact me on

timhavard@btinternet.com as I would be very interested if the postage doesn’t break me. I know postage is expensive as I recently sent one bottle of beer and one bottle of Hendersons Relish to a fellow Blackbird rider in Sydney…the P&P cost more than the items![:0]

Again, cheers Paul.[8D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday