Happy Forum Birthday

@bif and I created this forum 17 years ago today, my how the time flies!

It’s come a long way since 2004 and become a great resource for VF Owners. We wouldn’t have got this far without all the Owners who contribute to the Forum in one way or another. Long may it continue - or as they say Way Up North

Lang may yer lum reek

9 Likes

Here’s to many happy returns and a great big thanks to PAJ for all the work he has done over the last 17 years to create and maintain this fantastic resource for fellow VF owners

4 Likes

Thanks paj and bif and many happy returns!

Garyb

2 Likes

I am new to this forum but have found it a great resource, thanks to both PAJ & Bif & Happy Birthday to the forum

2 Likes

Yes, time realy does fly, think I joined back in 2008 after deciding to resurrect my old silver black fe which had been stood for a number of years. This forum has always served as great inspiration for me, the amount of knowledge that is stored in these pages is unrivalled, but the thing I’ll remember this forum for most is the great friends I’ve met along the way…

Thanks bif and paj, top job :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks to you both. This IS a super resource and have used it many times as such.
Many happy returns to you both!
Scott

2 Likes

Im still very new here, and wet behind the ears when it comes to VF’s, but I have definitely been helped heaps by this Forum, thank you for that!

Steve

2 Likes

Great site and an invaluable asset to VF owners.The vast amount of information and detailed knowledge on these bikes is a tribute to the founders.

2 Likes

Thanks Bif and PAJ. Excellent asset and as VFPete says we have made some good friends.
Lets keep it going :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes ive had my vf since 2001 and met biff and paj. One of first trips to aviemore 2008 6th april im sure u all saw the snow pics.
Then to the vjmc 25th at Uttoxeter
VF_1000_FE_____SC15_84_7
And alot of good runs since then.scottish trips. Hulme end and wales.great chat great blokes and a fair few pints.
Thank u all graham

3 Likes