Hi All

Its been some time since I posted ,The Turbo VF1000F2 is alive and well,I,m lucky to still be around after making a huge mistake on a track day last August ,100mph crash at Oran Park raceway, wrote off brand new Honda Firblade ,almost wrote self off. broken ribs cracked shoulder collapsed lungs ,only the promt track side medical assistance and helicopter ride to emergency kept the lights on.
yes it has slowed me down a bit ,aparently a normal reaction to a near death experiance. but it hasnt deminished my love of motorcycles.
Got a nice ride comming up this weekend on the Valkery interstate 2,400 klm to Brisbane and back with Love of my life riding pillion and eldest son tagging along on his 1200 bandit, All to see youngest son in ANZAC parade.
I,m going to post some footage of the TurboVF on U-tube, will send link so that you can see and hear it on song at the local race track.
PaulF is planning to head this way soon so he might be in it also.

Good, that you managed that crash. The video clips sound interesting, can’t wait. Any pictures or other info about TurBolDor ?