HONDA VF1000R(s) FOR SALE : 3 BIKES PARTED OUT :

HI EVERYBODY ,
I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE . I JUST GOT INTO VF1000Rs FROM RC30s . I AM HAVING FUN AND LEARNING A NEW BIKE AT THE SAME TIME AS WELL AS TAKING TRICKS I HAVE LEARNED FROM RC30s AND USE THEM ON MY VF1000Rs .
I PRESENTLY HAVE 5 BIKES : 2 ARE FULLL RESTORATIONS AND 3 HAVE BEEN FULLY CANNABILLISED FOR PARTS . I HAVE TONS OF STUFF FOR THE 1985 BIKES IN PARTICULAR .
I ALSO WISH TO MENTION THAT I WILL BE OFFERING REFURBISHED ORIGINAL EXHAUST SYSTEMS FOR SALE SHORTLY . I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HAD TWO FULL SYSTEMS MADE UP AND SOLD THEM . THE MUFFLERS HAD THEIR STAINLESS REMOVED AND A NEW PART WAS CUT-OUT FROM A HIGHER QUALITY OF AIRCRAFT GRADE STAINLESS WHILE THE PIPE WAS SANDBLASTED AND REPAINTED WITH A HIGH QUALITY AND HIGH TEMP PAINT . THEN THE NEW STAINLESS WAS MARRIED BACK ONTO THE MUFFLER . THE HEADER PIPES WERE SCOTCHBRITE WHEEL POLISHED & THE COLLECTOR PAINTED WITH THE SAME HIGH QUALITY PAINT THE MUFFLERS WERE . I MAY JUST OFFER THE COKMPLETE SET AS WELL AS HIGH QUALITY AFTERMARKET EX. GASKETS AND THE COLLECTOR INSULATORS AS ONE PACKAGE . PICS WILL FOLLOW SOON . YOU MAY E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT : rc30ron@hotmail.com Cheers,
Ron

Hi Ron,

I am hunting for rocker arms i good shape for my VF100F that I am rebuilding.
Anything you have?

BR
Markus