Many FE and FF parts available ....

I’ve been dismantling an FF today and have serious storage space problems in my garage so if anybody needs anything from it or the many FE parts I’ve got email me !!
I’m not expecting to get rich selling VF bits but do need to cover my costs and try to recoup some of the vast amounts of money I’ve squandered on VF’s recently !!!
BTW I’m in Suffolk.

Hi from Norfolk

You haven’t got the air scoop under the engine by any chance please

cheers Lloyd in Norwich

Hi Lloyd, Do you mean the lower fairing/ belly pan plastic ?
If so yes, I’ve got several, a black one ( FE ), a white ( FE ) and a nearly new silver one ( FF ).
I’ll check them out for exact condition etc if they’re what you’re looking for.
Simon.

Simon sorry to say I have secured on now from another member but I will keep you on my list for parts.
there is a member after a upper radiator right now vf pete needs one
give him a call

lloyd

Hi I am looking for a starter motor for my C reg F2F

Sorry Paul, I’m down to only one working starter motor now and I’m keeping that as a spare for my bikes.
Good luck with search.

Hi thanks for the reply have you any idea where I could get one from if not will the starter off a Vf 750 fit as there are loads of them on eBay

looking for some fork stations (chrome tubes) for a vf1000FE 1984.
Need some unpitted ones and not re straightened.

Might be able to collect as I am in Norfolk

hi i am looking for the rear mudguard and tail light for my VF1000F2F if ou have one could you let me know how much
cheers

quote:
Originally posted by windysolar1

Lloyd, I’ve got several sets of forks, none are in perfect condition and I’d hesitate to say whether any would be good enough for you. If you want to come and have a look at what I’ve got you’re welcome.

quote:
Originally posted by Paul2000

hi i am looking for the rear mudguard and tail light for my VF1000F2F if ou have one could you let me know how much
cheers

Emailed you Paul.

quote:
Originally posted by kfrogzx7
quote:
Originally posted by windysolar1

Lloyd, I’ve got several sets of forks, none are in perfect condition and I’d hesitate to say whether any would be good enough for you. If you want to come and have a look at what I’ve got you’re welcome.

Hi Thanks for the reply,after close inspection I decided to do what my brother said in Topeka Kansas. Fine emery the pits in the right cos the left is OK(good chrome)fill them with araldite then rub them smooth with fine emery until smooth to the touch. Just fitted new seals in them and used tape around the cir clip gaps to protect the seals when fitting. Fitted them back in the bike and refitted the fairing which got damaged when it fell over 1 week ago (fibreglass near the clocks)

I have just got back from a 60 mile burn starting from Sprowston in Norwich to Wroxham then to ludham then to GT Yarmouth and back on the Acle straight and they seem fine for now .
When I get some more cash I will order a set from Wemoto for £199.51.,they come from Italy.

Will keep watching for now Thanks

Hi did you get my payment sorted

Hi Simon my parts arrived this morning I have put them on looks spot on now have you got the fairing infills that go down the sides my bike has the full fairing
Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul, Glad you got the bits ok.
No sorry, no frg infills, good luck.

hi paul
i have the fairing infills for the half faired model, don’t know if they are the same as the full fairing ones.

garyb

Hi Gary can you take some pics of them and email them to me and I will have a look if they will fit
Cheers
Paul

paul

have emailed you some pics, the part numbers are: 64106 mb6 0000 (right side) and 64107 mb6 0000 (left).

garyb

Hi i’m looking for some bits for my vf1000 f ,i need a starter motor,a full set of carbs or bits of to rebuild mine that are all gummed up from sitting for 5 years, and intake rubbers, and probably more as i find more probs as i go,cheers