original rear brake disc

anyone got a serviceable brake disc please
Got to match the fronts
got PayPal

thanks

I’ve got one to spare in good working order but I fear it’ll cost you one arm in P&P…

I have a complete wheel sprocket carrier /caliper/disc/ avon road rider with 500mile use for the bargain price of £40 plus p+p

Only need the disc Will you split it ?

cheers

quote:
Originally posted by vf1000f.24

I’ve got one to spare in good working order but I fear it’ll cost you one arm in P&P…

I suppose it depend on how much and postage Total

cheers

The disc itself will cost you nothing and I’ll ask the postage tomorrow at the post office if you want.

yes please on your offer its appreciated.
I have got to take out the rear wheel soon because of a slow leak of air pressure which I think is the valve perished so do it all at once.
its the only part that’s not original
cheers[:)]

mr solar after looking at your youtube vids you can have the disc fer nowt probly be a fiver or less for p+p pm me your paypal ad ps your drive needs weeding
regards
john

What sort of weeds ? This is Norfolk we`re talking about. If its not sugar beat then its something more sinister.

My garden needs weeding…unfortunately there is a bike that needs a regular ride out, the garden will get my attention in november, most certainly not before then,
There is a bendy road at the bottom of my garden and come every summer its like watching the TT, I tend to suffer anxiety attacks if I’m gardening and this is happening at the same time, so… I’m with Windy, %$*/? the garden!!

yep… november is a good time for gardening, the grass has stopped growing and if your lucky all the fallen leaves have blown into next doors.