parts

is nobody interested in these parts they’re all in good con.

What parts are on sale nothing showing

Think you need to look back to “jingles” previous post on 30/05/12 for the list of parts. Looks like he posted again instead of doing a reply.[8D]

quote:
Originally posted by Andy M

quote:
Originally posted by Andy M

sorry bro computer was playing silly beggars. don't understand whats happened. top radiator c/w fans £45, set of carbs c/w rubbers £45 h/duty chain & sprockets(gold X)£60,I put this on the bike, and run 300 miles .That was 5 days to my work on the 5th day on way home I was knock off by a wazok, whi didn't look left. bike written off###///'' much verbal later, also honda workshop manual free, some rocker cover bolts 3 front 4 rear free,radiator to fit vf1000fe free no fans sorry. buyer collect or pays p&p. if interested call me 07803175205

looking for a centre stand for a vf1000fe 1984

Lloyd[8D]

sorry i don’t have c/s only parts posted, if ur interested feel free to give me a call on 07803175205 cheers [:)]

quote:
Originally posted by windysolar1

looking for a centre stand for a vf1000fe 1984

Lloyd[8D]

i put some parts up for sale, the chain is heavy duty gold link as i posted only done 300 miles genuine, i only drove to my work and back the rad is in ex con c/w fans, carbs 4 of. there is a rad to fit fe model worth 30 quid it is FREE there is a workshop manual worth 30 quid, FREE. ALL Im asking is 150 quid thats 150 pounds buyer pays p&p or collects come on surely this is a STEAL

when times are tough everyone tightens there belt in and stops spending
there are things I would buy with out thinking but for now I just keep there number for when I get some spare cash
Food first then a roof over my head then the bike[:D]

Times very hard at moment pension investments not good and got to live on 142.50 a week so no parts bought for time being.
When times were good would have bought anything i considered usefull and sensible price.
Back in the 60s Harold Macmillan told us we had never had it so good and i am inclined to agree as things have got steadily worse over the years.[8)]

I make and run my mk6 transit van 75hp model on Biodiesel when I got enough to make 100 litres but the bike has to have the high priced stuff which is a luxury at the moment

[:)]

Same here, I am now on half the wage that I was on ten years ago, so its little or no spending!