Paul Findlay...

You came up trumps mate…the collector box you sent from Oz on April 19th finally arrived last week…I had really given up hope…thought the cops had found the stashed drugs in the pipes.!!!

Spent last saturday fitting them…what a bugger…but all sorted and she fired up for the first time in 14 years today.

A Big Thanks from me Paul…the power of the Internet and the Motorcycling fraternity eh!..Can’t fookin beat it…

Parcel on its way Paul…[;)]

Thanks again mate…[8D][8D][8D]

quote:
Originally posted by TinyTim

You came up trumps mate…the collector box you sent from Oz on April 19th finally arrived last week…I had really given up hope…thought the cops had found the stashed drugs in the pipes.!!!

Spent last saturday fitting them…what a bugger…but all sorted and she fired up for the first time in 14 years today.

A Big Thanks from me Paul…the power of the Internet and the Motorcycling fraternity eh!..Can’t fookin beat it…

Parcel on its way Paul…[;)]

Dunno why but I aint able to edit the post so here’s anpther…

Thanks again mate…[8D][8D][8D]

Well it’s about blo#dy time that slow boat to china via POMMY LAND got there. I thought the guy at the Australian Post Office took me seriously when I said " Mate put it on a slow boat, as he’s a tight bugger and it’ll take me just as long to get the money out of him"…[:D]

Now seriously, good too see you got it alright and you’ve put it straight into action. You know it would have only been sitting on the shed floor where it was when I took the pictures I sent you.[;)]

Now make sure I’m not in the Sh*t because your not keeping up with the work in the garden in the back ground of the photo…[:)]

Well hope my parcel gets here soon because it’s not too long now and warm enough to get into the shed again and rebuild some of the other projects I have going at the moment…(7 in all)

For anybody who interested have a look at this site: http://australiancx.asn.au/

Enjoy Tiny Tim and keep your bike shinny side up…[;)]

AND POST SOME PHOTO’S OF YOUR NEW WEAPON WITH THE AUSSIE HARDWARE !!!