Pictures.

Can someone explain in simple terms to a pc moron, how I can post a pic or two of my bike on the forum? I can’t figure it out!!![:(!]

hi scratcher, thats two of us then,i posted my pictures on the photo bucket site, then printed the direct link they give your photo on here. then that kind gent from sheffield (tiny tim)performed magic and made them apear. now im having trouble posting onto the photobucket site.best of luck …pete…

Sorry Scratcher…I posted a reply the other night but then me poota froze up and the post didn’t appear!! Good start.

It’s late again and I can’t be arsed to write a bloody full blown lesson on pic posting…You wanna ring me any evening

errr…sorry paj[:I]…on 07845132361[:D]…and I’ll take you through it…In the meantime get yourself an account with someone like Photobucket (free of course)…this allows you to post ya pics on some webspace which you have to do first. Once you’ve opened an account you can transfer (upload) ya pics off your poota to your webspace on Photobucket…( for example)…Then you have to copy ya pic links from the webspace to your post on VF1000.com

As I say…it’s late and I’ve had enough…feel free to gissa bell.

Tim.

Oh and if ya still there vfpete…any chance of a visit with me camera…this week?..I need to scrutinise some details on a VF 1000…

Update! Update…T’other night I just about sewed up the wiring and Lo and Behold…the engine spun over and there are sparks!!![8D][8D]

hi tim, yes you can pop down and have a look, sunday’s the best for me, ill email you my number to arange time ect…pete…

quote:
Originally posted by vf pete

hi tim, yes you can pop down and have a look, sunday’s the best for me, ill email you my number to arange time ect…pete…

Cheers bud…already got ya moby number…I’ll give you a bell sometime to arrange a meet O,.K…and before you ask…three, yes three sugars whether it be tea or cawfee…[8D]