Progress at last

Dont know about you guys but of late its been far too cold to spend any time in the shed up here in the north.However with a little help from my friend(cheers PAJ)and a new electric heater,Teambif now have a rolling chassis complete with wiring,dash,headlight etc.I am away for a few days now but next week will hopefuly see the engine in radiators and carbs on along with the collector and new tailpipes we managed to find on Ebay.Pics of progress to date will be posted ASAP.
I hope you all enjoy the break and next year is better than last for us all.
Best regards BIF

Really looking forward to hearing the F2 fire back into life, the forecast is looking colder for next week bud but I’m sure that won’t stop us, crank the heater up and get the ummmm cold ones in :slight_smile:

Best wishes for 2008 to all.

Peter.

Electric heater???..Bloody hell boys I’m surprised at you lot using costly fuel…Thought you were still on peat fires…
[:D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Na usualy burn Welshmen but next door have complained about the smell

quote:
Originally posted by bif

Na usualy burn Welshmen but next door have complained about the smell

Bwaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaa…Bwahhaaahhhhaaa !!![:(][:(][:(]

[:D]

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO fresh plugs,fresh fuel,primed the carbs,full choke no throttle and a new battery she fired up first press of the button.This engine has been stored in four different locations in four years with no special treatment,Mr HONDA I take my hat off to you,you build damn fine motorcycles.Very happy BIF

quote:
Originally posted by bif

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO fresh plugs,fresh fuel,primed the carbs,full choke no throttle and a new battery she fired up first press of the button.This engine has been stored in four different locations in four years with no special treatment,Mr HONDA I take my hat off to you,you build damn fine motorcycles.Very happy BIF

Fantastic…nice one bif [^]…didn’t you think to video it?[;)]

That’s abit more encouragement for me…whooooo hoooooo!