Scottish bike show

One or two of us are heading up to the show at Edinburgh on the 8th of March,Mitti and Alan Brown have said they will be about.Anyone else planning to go?Let us know here and we will arrange a meet up.
regards BIF

quote:
Originally posted by bif

One or two of us are heading up to the show at Edinburgh on the 8th of March,Mitti and Alan Brown have said they will be about.Anyone else planning to go?Let us know here and we will arrange a meet up.
regards BIF

Would love to come up so you can treat me to food and drink…but alas, too far , too early in the year and too much to do…[8D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

I’ll be there on the Saturday…

Miti

MITI-BABE
Sunny Scotland - North(ish)
VF1000FE - (MB6 - '84)
XS1100S - (5K7 - '85)

I’ll be about all of Sunday and for Saturday afternoon from about 1.30pm onwards on the VJMC stand, There will be my RE hopefully with the new bodywork finished and my RG naked as I haven’t even started painting it yet, don’t ask. as well as my Sabre. The likelyhood is that this will be the last Scottish Show for sometime as Ingliston is to shut due to a runway being built through the site and as yet nothing started on the otherside of the road where the new exhibition centre is to be.

Apparently, the SECC isn’t all that interested in holding the show either so it maybe the last one. By the way Honda are not going to be there so no new fireblade to look at!

Two more pics from the Scottish Bike show, Alans VF1KR and that yummy NR750 -

Nice pic of ya bike Alan…well done mate…and as for the 750…yum, yum…[;)]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday