SPAM Attack

The Mighty Mr Bif has bought to my attention tonight over a few beers that spammers have again found their way into the forum. Apologies have removed the offending messages and members and will try and prevent that from happening again. When I get some spare time I want to make some improvements to the site and forum and hopefully that will improve the spam situation. Until then normal service has been resumed, greetings from TeamBif HQ.

Peter.

Ohh, a spambot. No I feel better, I thaught that they know, that I spend too much money in v-fours, and may need debt consolidation services :slight_smile:
btw, how could I send a photo to gallery, just washed my F2, and assembled the Nonfango rack.

quote:
how could I send a photo to gallery, just washed my F2, and assembled the Nonfango rack.

Posting images is very simple, if you know the URL of the image, i.e. http://www.myserver.com/myimage.jpg simply type the URL into the post and wrap it with the IMG tags. Easiest way to do that is to select the text of the url in the post and click the insert image button in the toolbar above.

For example, Google found me a pic of a VF at this URL

I select the whole URL and click add the insert image button to add the image tags at the front and the end of the URL i.e.
------> (IMG)URL(/IMG)
(with square brackets not these () ! )

And voila the image is in the post.

Some image hosting services will not let you link directly to the image so in that case you might get an error, but if you upload the image to a simple web server then it should be no problem!
Hope that helps.

Peter.