Sparebrake from Brembo

VF 1000 F1, SC15

Hallo in die Community, ich habe vor ca. 25 Jahren Bremsscheiben von Brembo, bei POLO, auf Verdacht gekauft. Heute muss ich leider feststellen, dass diese Bremsscheiben mit einer Drehrichtungssymbol gekennzeichnet sind. Jetzt kann ich nicht sagen, ob es eine Fehllieferung war. Ein Sparepart Händler hat mir gesagt, dass diese Bremsscheiben wahlweise zu verbauen sind und diese auch bei einer Transalb Verwendung finden können?
Bin etwas vorsichtig mit einer solchen Aussage!!
Hierfür gibt es ein Teilegutachten TG-M-7101/96 Kennt das jemand von euch ?

Meine Frage: kennt / hat jemand von euch ein Schreiben, die den wahlweisen Verbau dieser Scheiben (Freigabe) zulässt? Oder vergleichbar??
Ich bin für jede Aussage dankbar.

Brembo hüllt sich in Schweigen und reagiert leider überhaupt nicht auf meine Anfragen.

Danke wenn ihr mich unterstützen könntet.

Gruß Blacky
Gerhard Schwarzer

Hallo Gerhard, auf die Schnelle: Die Mehrheit hier kommt nicht aus Deutschland und hat keine Probleme mit dem TÜ:. Daher sind die meisten auch auch eher englisch unterwegs .
Morgen mehr, mit dem Handy sehe ich nicht, was ich tippe.
Axel

Hi Blacky,welcome to the forum
Sounds like you need a certificate to show the brembo discs are TUV approved.
Your supplier should be able to provide this.
The discs are the same as the SLR 650 and the XL 600 V Transalp
PAJ lives in Germany and we replaced his front brakes with aftermarket ones,no one noticed at the TUV

But have in mind PAJ failed his TÜV with a bike he had no problems before (sidestand) :wink:. It always depends what engineer you meet and how deep they dig into everything. And even if he passes and had an accident later with not approved brakes it could be a problem. The regulations here are that stupid :roll_eyes: sometimes.

Gerhard mentioned a mark that indicates rotation direction. Are both discs the same? I found pics of SC15 front wheel and there are different discs.

When I look at XL and SLR pics they only have one disc one one side, no double discs at front wheel :thinking:

@ Gerhard: Wenn Englisch ein Problem ist, können wir das gerne via PM klären oder auch hier. Eine andere Möglich wäre es hier: Honda-Board zu versuchen. Da kennt man die TÜV Probleme bestens :wink:

Brembo don’t make discs for the sc16 even so they list the sc15 disc as fitting.
My bad,I assumed we were talking about an sc15.
I also take your point about some things passing TUV one time but not the next,and I agree the rules are crazy,but they are the rules :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

It is SC15, but he stored the discs for over 25 years …They made it long time ago but nobody knows today and they don’ care anymore.

Today you have to investigate a lot. even if they claim it fits vor bike you are not 100% sure …

If it’s going to be a problem,and the discs are useable,I can swap a pair of originals for them.
I have a couple of sets that are in very good condition.