Stafford show October 2018

It’s that time of year again, carol nash classic m/c show at stafford, October 13th and 14th, anyone interested in going, I can do either sat or Sunday , this year I’m going to pre order my tickets so I don’t have to que at the turn stiles

Unfortunately not going to make it this time,Mrs Bif and I are up north for a few days then I’m heading over to Germany to catch up with PAJ for a couple of days.

Working both days but may be able to book a days holiday, will look on tuesday when I am back in work and will let you know.

Gary

I can have the saturday off if you fancy going then pete?

Gary

I’m hoping to make it down as well, saturday is ok for me. Pete I can pick you up if you want, seeing as you live in that there Barnsley?

Hi chaps… yep saturday is good for me… Andy, I’ll let you know about the lift nearer the time… cheers

Righto Pete! :+1:

Ordered a ticket, not queuing for 45mins like last year. See you there.

Gary

Top tip from Gary cheers.:grinning:

philjo has very kindly ordered my advanced ticket, so no queuing for me either, we normally get there for 9.00 to 9.30, as the phone signal is pretty crap there, shall we all meet at the “wall of death” its normally in the same place, turn right as you enter the showground and its in the top corner, you cant miss it,

We’re all being very organised this year! Looking forward to it, see you all there.

Gary

Ticket arrived today, see you chaps next Saturday.

See you there, wall of death at 9.30, looking forward to it.

Gary

Pete, hope you and phil got home ok and air ambulance wasn’t for you after seeing another price tag on a restored bike! Must admit I felt a bit queezy after seeing that somebody had cut up an rc30! Andy had to go early for a family do and I had to meet my brother and my old racing club members for a cup of tea, shows how old we are getting, it used to be several pints now a cup of tea and a slice of cake is far more appealing!

Gary

Hi Gary, yes we got home ok, the air ambulance was for me when I realised my wallet was nearly £100 lighter, got a bit carried away buying tools and stuff in the last couple of hours,

thought I would post a few pics from the day,

20181013_113419

20181013_113424
fully restored R on show, looked awsome, just needs some mint silencers
20181013_135549

20181013_135619
these Astralites would look awesome on my project R
20181014_125233

1 Like