VF1000R Spares

Hi guys,

Having now sadly sold both my VF1000R’s I am left with my collection of spares and memorabilia. Attached is a file listing the stuff I have. At this point I would prefer if somebody would buy the whole package complete. There is a lot of stuff, some of which is very hard or impossible to find. I will listen to offers so please study the list carefully. The parts are all located in Spain but will be packaged carefully and I have reasonably priced couriers for shipping.
Cheers,
Andy

VF1000R PARTS.docx (12.3 KB)

Hi Andy,are you looking for offers on this or do you have a price in mind?
Regards Bif

Hi Bif,
Looking for offers really. Like most of the people here, I know the sort of prices some of these things bring individually and how hard some of the stuff is to find so I would like realistic offers. As I said I would prefer to sell as a package rather than be back and to the post office every other day, but if I have to so be it. Wise guys with “I’ll give you 200 for the lot” need not apply if you know what I mean.
Cheers,
Andy

I must say I am surprised nobody is interested. So looks like it will have to be fleabay then. Shame really. Obviously the enthusiasts out there are not as enthusiastic as I was!
Thanks to all those who took the time to read.
Cheers,
Andy

Andy,why are you surprised?Its just after Christmas and there is not a lot of spare cash around.I am personally interested in some of the parts you have but buying the job lot is out of the question.You have already stated that you don’t want to split the lot so you will need a buyer with deep pockets.
Maybe vf1000r.com would be worth a try
Best of luck Bif

Yes you are right Bif. I suppose it is a bad time to put something like this up for sale in reality. I said I would prefer to part with it as a job lot, but that said I will listen to anything people want to offer. My surprise was more that nobody had asked about anything. My only concern with splitting it at this stage is that the really rare things will go and I will be left with a bunch of average stuff making it more difficult to move. I had thought about vf1000r.com but I think it is more American, worth a try though. If I don’t get takers as a job lot then I will split it.
Cheers,
Andy