Wanted : VF1000R seat cowl

Probably hopelessly optimistic, but does anyone have a spare seat cowl? My bike came without one and it would be a nice finishing touch. Ideally red but any colour will do!

Cheers

IanE
Cotswolds, UK

We have a red one in the store,but will need to check its condition.I will get back to you BIF

Hi there

My Interceptor came with one but I don´t use it look at the photo in the link.
If any one would like it you can have it, just pay for the shipping.

Best to all

Gunnar
Iceland
http://picasaweb.google.com/thoramarta/MTorhjL#5249328003659334274

Sent some pics by Email,let me know if you get them BIF

G’day Gunnar
I am interested in the rear tail piece if you still have it , any idea how much she cost to get to Australia , actually South Australia postcode 5290
Thanks mate

I´ll just find out for you and let you know.
I might not get to it tomorrow but hopefully before the weekend

Gunnar

Bluey

Message has been sent

Gunnar

Hi Gunnar

have you sent me a message , cause if you have , i have not recieved it bloody computers !
Or i have stuffed up the e-mail address

Thanks mate

OK
I´ll just reply here
The post office said it would be 69 Australian dollars to ship this package to you. Including insurance and tracking number.
Just let me know what you want to do.
I can take some photos if you want and send to you in e-mail so you can see how it really looks.[:D]

Best to all

Gunnar

Hi Gunnar

if you could send some pictures that would be great. Do you have two different seats, in the pictures of your bike one is grey the other black or did you get the grey one recovered black.
Also do you have to remove the grab rails to fit the cowl, if you do this what holds the seat lock in place. I think i have fixed the e-mail address.

Thanks Gunnar

Bluey

Messages sent

Gunnar

Gunnar
Hi i,m sorry my e-mail is still not working i don,t know why i have checked the address it is correct. If you could try again using this stevemaconachie@yahoo.com.au
HTML is OFF forum Code is ON is that right does that have anything to do with e-mails i don,t know much about computers

Thanks

Gunnar
Sorry again but the boss (wife) said to leave off the au. at the end of the e-mail address
see what happens there fingers crossed

Thanks

Bluey did you get my e-mail now?

Hi Gunnar

Yeah that worked finally ! the tail piece looks good and so does your bike . I will post some pictures of mine when i track down a front guard for it , then it will be finished apart from balancing and re-jetting the carbys. Getting back to the tail piece i will take it, what do i do about getting the money to you ?

Hi

If you have paypal account then my paypal address is gunnarogthora@simnet.is and we can go from there.
If you don´t have paypal we will have to figure out something else.

Gunnar

Gunnar

I have sent you a message via e-mail