WRECKING 1984 VF1000FE

I am currently wrecking my 1984 VF1000FE, was my daily until it threw a leg out of bed. All parts available except rear cowl and obviously the crankcases are shot. All other engine parts are there and engine is still complete. Let me know what you require and I’ll give you a price including freight.
Please note the bike is located in Western Australia.

Hi, I’m after left hand switch gear please. I have an '85 FF but assume it’s the same ?
If you could give me price to NZ please.

Cheers,
Dave.

think they are different
Mr Honda would never make it that easy

mines missing the pass button.

it will not fail an mot as its not on his list

I’m fairly sure I have a NOS left switch for the VF1000F.
If you are still looking for one I will check the switches box in the shed and let you know.
You can send me a PM to let me know either way.

Hi woild carbs fir vf1000r thanx

I’m not sure, the part numbers have a different centre code.

Are they 36mm? I have the air box, I just need carbs and linkage, do you have pics? Thanx

Hi,
Yes they are 36mm carbs.

Hey how much would it be for the pulse generator assembly shipped to the US? Thanks in advance.

$100au plus freight.

Would you by any chance have the knob for the right hand fork (damper adjuster) ?

yes, but i’d rather sell the forks complete.

Hey do you have the pulse generator assembly with stays? I’m in NJ (east coast) in the US so the shipping might be a bit much but I’d be willing to pay it if it’s not too bad. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,
I’m in need of a starter for a VF1000R but a curious thing is that the bike was first registered in 1990! Any help appreciated.
Ys

Zafftrack,

I can do the pulse generator and stays for $100au +freight.

Looking for original mirrors and brake and clutch levers. Also Instrument panel or possibly whole front cowl and instrument panel if in the red/black/white color scheme. Do you have mufflers?
I am in Ulladulla, NSW 2539.
Thanks,
Keith

hydraulic clutch?

Hello,

I am looking for fuel tank cap with a key or one that will fit my 1984 vf1000f. Can you help me?
Thank you