Yorkshire rideout?

Any interest in a ride out in the dales on the 30th of June?

Sounds good to me, I will need to do some work on bike first but should be able to do it tomorrow or Tuesday. Any idea of a route?

Garyb

1 Like

If everything goes well I should be able to make it,

1 Like

Got brakes done today just need to get Saturday night shift off, should know on Wednesday.

I’m hoping to get the bol dor mot done tuesday or wednesday, It will be its first run out.

1 Like

Bol mot’d. Going for a shakedown run now to make sure all is well.

Unfortunately I cant get Saturday night off, too short notice and a job already lined up for me apparently. Have a great time and I’ll see you for the next one. Good to hear bol is up and running again, well done!

Garyb

1 Like

Sorry to hear you cant make it Gary.
So where do we want to meet?
Was thinking about Leyburn? Is that any good Pete?

1 Like

Hi John, yep leyburn is good for me, what time was you thinking,

1 Like

Foreman has given me the night off, result! It’s good not to be important! What time are we meeting and any idea of route? Can’t wait to try new front end out.

Garyb

1 Like

Just seen this as i’ve been in Scotland for a week doing NC500. I’m in chaps, I need to be home at tea time for curry and a quiz night. Just let me know when and where, looking forward to poking around Johns F2 :grin:

1 Like

Great you can come Gary and Andy too! I can be at Leyburn for 10 easily but dont know what sort of time Gary can make it for ? Any sugestion for where to go from the Yorkshire contingent ?:grinning:

Sat nav says it’s 2.5 hours to leyburn so 10 is fine, it’s an area I’ve never visited before so will have to put myself in the capable hands of our Yorkshire members as far as a route is concerned. Can’t wait!

1 Like

There is a tea room called the posthorn next to main carpark in village I’ll aim to be there by 10, a quick cuppa then hit the road!

1 Like

I will be there. Cant wait!

Yep looking forward to it, coming from Yorkshire it’s a bit embarrassing that I don’t get up here, the last time I did I think we went from haws, Layburn, thirsk, Pickering, hemsley then onto Scarborough, the last half of the route was mainly a170, which I seem to remember being quite good, … just a thought… Andy will probably know this area ?

Ive been over that way, Went past the Hole of Horcum and Goathland (Heartbeat) and over to Whitby. Also dropped down to Malton.All good roads I thought. But local knowledge is the key.

Feel an urge to fit a sidecar, bring the dog and get a nice piece of wensleydale!

1 Like

Everybody needs CHEEEESE!

Any good Andy and Pete?