1986 bol braking for spares

ive had enough,breaking all parts available,coils carbs starter all working fine good tires braided brake lines new pads,possible semi siezed engine, good exhaust twin headlight model lots of new parts ,or sell the lot for 400 notes

here it is,

Dont give up now,Spend the winter putting it right and enjoy it next year.

to late mate,i put everything i had into getting this thing running right,and when i finally sort it,the thing just kicks me down again

[8D]I needed new fork stanchions and the first suppler ABE £170 sent me craply made tubes so I sent them back and a full refund,
Second seller Wemoto had them in stock More money £200,I phoned them to confirm they existed,I ordered they arrived and they were wrong (for VFf500 )After lots of phone calls they realised they had only the left one and had to order the other from Italy.
After 10 days nothing,so I phoned them up to see whats happened,they said they sent emails to Italy but my fork was not on there order which was on its way to their warehouse in the UK.Its still on going.

Anyway The morel to this story is DON’T GIVE UP SO EASILY.
Anything that is difficult is worth doing right.
I wish I had the money to buy one of these Vf1000FE in 1984.
My bike was in a sick state when I got it off ebay but its looking better every day, cannot wait till next summer.

Dont give up on this dream its possible.[:)]

i would rather break it on here so the parts go to help you keep yours going,so come on grab a bargain[:)]

Leave it a few days and have another go. I had starting problems with mine (truth is it’s still not good)but I’m sure I’m on the right track. Just a thought have you tried changing the 50amp fuse under the solenoid? If your really set on selling I need forks and I’m interested in the plastics and tank.

quote:
Originally posted by cmdvimes

Leave it a few days and have another go. I had starting problems with mine (truth is it’s still not good)but I’m sure I’m on the right track. Just a thought have you tried changing the 50amp fuse under the solenoid? If your really set on selling I need forks and I’m interested in the plastics and tank.

email sent

Carbs good working order with fuel pump £40.00 + pnp
both coils,£20,00+pnp
black box, rectifier and all relays and solenoid £40,00 + pnp
starter motor £15.00+pnp

If you are breaking it,i could do with the fairing and the seat and the front muddy.Maybe wheels and tyres.price it up and let me know.If i had not just bought the FF i would have taken it complete.Thanks Alan.

Also switchgear and brake and master cylinders would be good and the fuse box cover on the dash.

Just let me know whats left and see if we can do a deal.

Email sent [:)][:)]

both radiators £15,00inc fans + p@p
left and right foot rests with brake and gear shift,£15,00 +p@p
head light(the double one) £30.00 +p@p

ok headlight now sold[:)]

Hi Dave, would be interested in tank and plastics if still available,
Jonny

quote:
Originally posted by jonny bol

Hi Dave, would be interested in tank and plastics if still available,
Jonny

sorry mate there gone thanks[:)]

surely somebody wants this carb and pump,[:)]

Do you still have starter if so whats the postage,dont really want to come back up to Wolverhampton min with a few more wants it might pay