Any one in New Zealand got any parts

I have just taken delivery of a 84’ VF1000F which was gathering dust in a mates shed. My problem is it is a rolling chassis only. I am going to restore it to its former glory, something I tell my wife every time I finsh each bike project.I needs alot of parts Motor, front brakes,exhaust, carbs to start with. Can anyone help of point me the direction of someone.[^]
I have tried to insert a picture but cant seem to get it to work.[:0]

Cheers Blair.

Hi Kiwi VF1000, (Blair) Have you tried over here in Oz. Ebay seems to get a few full bikes from time to time as I’ve just purchased one at a reasonable price. I’ve been looking for about 6 months and now that I’ve bought one there comming out of the woodwork. Have been offered two damaged bikes but motors complete in the past week. If interested drop me an email and I’ll keep you posted to what I find. I don’t think a motor or parts would be that costly to freight over.

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia

Hey Kiwi (Blair),
Mate just been offered another VF1000FE complete and registered from a guy in Queensland. Has been fullyrebuilt 4-5 years ago with little work since. He’s painted it all black and now wants to trade up to a newer model. He rang cause he saw one of my adds looking for FE motors and has offered me the whole bike for a very very reasonable price.
If your interested let me know and it will make the purchase much easier if I can on sell what I don’t need.

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia