Anyone have a VF1000F to sell

Hi all, I have a small collection of classic Honda’s from the 80s, including a beautiful 99% original CB1100F, however, I would love to add a VF1000F to my collection to admire AND ride.

Does anyone have an excellent to mint example they would be willing to part with? Australian based ideally, but I’ve imported bikes from the UK and USA previously, so for the right bike, that’s also an option.

Many thanks

I have a mint ‘85 NS400R Rothman’s if you’re looking to add? German model, original owner. Putting it up for sale at Laguna Seca next month. Garaged In California.

1 Like

Now that is one very special motorcycle, but I’m not looking for one at the moment…thanks anyway.

Thank You for your response!
Good luck on your search for the VF1000~

Hi
I have a VF1000FE for sale in the uk
It’s a 1984 plate and I would say it’s in excellent condition - it had a complete engine rebuild including rebore and complete engine overhaul by my local dealer in Suffolk (I have all the paperwork) - it cost over £3k - the bike mileage is just under 51k the rebuild took place at 48k the bike has done less than 2k since the rebuild - at the last MOT

I fitted two new Pirelli Sport Demon tyres - they have done approx 20 miles.
The bike is ridden and is not a show bike, that said I have shown it at my local bike show a couple of times - I’m just not using it enough I would love it to be appreciated - it’s totally original except for powder coated wheels and crank cases, braided brake hoses, and new Hagon rear shock.
The bike is taxed and MOT
I have offered it to my local Honda museum (David Silver - Leiston- Suffolk - he bought a previous bike of mine a CBX 550F2C which is on display in the museum - I haven’t had any contact with them yet.
If you want any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for reaching out to me. I spent 30 years living in the UK but I am now in Australia. Sounds like you have a really good bike there but I think the shipping costs to Australia would be prohibitive. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Hi
No problem - thanks for the prompt response - I hope you have luck finding a suitable bike in Australia!
Dave

It cost me about au$5000 to ship mine from Australia to the UK, if that helps?