Aussie in need of a belly pan

Hi all, do any of you Aussie blokes have a belly pan that would fit my VF1000FF that you would be willing to part with?
If so, please let me know how much you would want for it, paint colour does not matter since I hae decided to paint the bike anyway.
Cheers, Tony Brown

Hey Tony. I have one off my silver '86 FF that may interest you. It does require a respray but is not damaged. Can take photos for you if you like. Aaron

That would be great Aaron, how much do you want for it?

20 bucks will be fine + postage if required. Let me know your email address and I’ll send photos to make sure it’s what you want first. Aaron

Sounds great Aaron, my email is ajcmbrown.223@bigpond.com

Email sent

Hi Aaron, the parts arrived safe and well yesterday, very happy with them, thank you very much, Tony

No worries Tony

Hey Aaron, you don’t happen to have a good pair of side covers do you? Could you let me know what body parts you have (VF1000FF that is!) and what you would want for the lot?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Tony. I’ll have a look in the garage, but I think I have one side cover available in reasonable condition, the other side cover is broken (side to be confirmed). There is a front fairing and tail plastics available. If you are interested I’ll send you photos of the lot and you can make an offer. I’ll be happy to recover room in the garage. You may need to send me your email address again [:)]
Aaron