Breaking complete 1987 VF1000F

Yes i got it thanks very much

I have it packed and will post it in the morning

Cool. I also might want a starter motor, pulse generator assembly (including the clips & the stays), as well as a clutch cover case if the price is right. Any idea if you have those? I’ll get back to you with anything else I can think of soon… I think the mechanic that worked on this last forgot to put my starter gear’s pin in and it messed up a good bit of that assembly. You can go ahead and ship that gear now as I need it ASAP, but the rest we can work out after and ship it all together perhaps. Thanks.

Yes i posted the gear and pin this morning

I would have all the parts you are looking for as i have the complete bike still

all that is sold at the minute is what you are getting and the left handlebar switch

Thanks

Alright cool. Could you give me a quote for the starter motor, pulse generator assembly, starter clutch, and clutch cover case? I don’t need most of them, but I might keep them as spares if it’s not too expensive. Thanks again.

Hey any update on a quote for the rest of the stuff? Thanks.

Sorry about the delay it’s just that i have a 101 things to do anyway the thing is postage is the killer with heavy items

starter motor £50
pulse generator assembly £30
starter clutch £50
clutch cover case £20

Prices are plus postage it depends on what you want to take

The send the lot above will be over £40 but if your interested in buying the lot i will half the postage cost

so the total for the 4 items including postage will be £170

Thanks

No problem, and thanks for the quick shipping on the reduction gear. You saved me big time with my bike and fortunately I don’t have to look for a new one now :slight_smile: I know those heavy items are expensive to ship, especially internationally, so I understand. You and your prices are very reasonable. I’m a student so I don’t earn much but let me see if I can put together some spare cash. I’ll be back to you in a few mins after I check on my bank account and do some sums for next month. Thanks again.

EDIT: It’s going to be very tight for me, so I think I will have to pass on the starter clutch. I don’t want to insult you as your prices are already fair, but I could probably scrape together £100 for the rest (starter motor, pulse generator assembly, and clutch cover case) shipped. If that’s an unreasonable offer I’m sorry. Please let me know - if it doesn’t work maybe I’ll buy some small items every once in awhile as I save up.

Switch arrived today. Many thanks.

I weighed the 3 items you are looking for and it would be 5kg with packaging and the postage would be £50, so sorry £100 in total would not be worth it for me, Thanks anyway

Your welcome and thank you

No worries. Thanks for the help. Maybe I should forget the heavy stuff and try to buy those locally. What would just the pulse generator assembly (including stays, bolts, and the pin dowel) be shipped?

Alright that pulse generator is beginning to be a problem now. Stays broke off so I glued it but that comes off at higher temps! If you still got that part I’d be interested in getting it. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I’m in need of a starter for a VF1000R but a curious thing is that the bike was first registered in 1990! Any help appreciated. I’m based in Ireland, west coast!
Ys

yes i have the starter motor

if your interested 50 euro including postage in Ireland

Thanks

Thats great, I have sent you a pm,
Ys

Hey, I actually found the pulse generator assembly for like $30 shipped elsewhere, so you don’t have to worry about getting them off the bike or anything. Thanks.