Dave Silver Mueum

People, there’s a weekend trip to the Dave Silver Museum set up by the Bedfordshire HOC ( see their web site) for Sunday the 25th June. Its “The David Silver Honda Collection, Unit 14 Masterlord Industrial Estate, Station Road, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4JD.” Some of us from the CX O.C. are going up on the Saturday and camping over that evening locally. Its £10.00 to get in so if you’re interested put it in your diary and let me know.

Marmite

HI Martin. .
Yeah I would be interested in poping down to that… do you have any more info on the camping/arangements.

Pete, I’ve pm’d you the info.

received and replied to.

just a few pics from the recent trip to the Dave silvers Honda museum, the weather had been forcast to be a bit dismal, but as usual they got it wrong, the sun shone all weekend, sadly there were only 3 of the usual suspects plus Dan on his cbr600 on this trip, marmite was doing his bit for the cx500 club.
It was good to catch up with Windysolar at the silvers bash, hope you get the forks sorted lloyd,
Congratulations to dan for winning second in class with his super looking cbr600f, and another potential hulme end attendee.
Thanks to the Bedfordsire HOC for aranging a great doo, and allowing the cx500 club plus two straglers on vf’s to attend, and thanks to martin for booking the campsite pitch’s

I could do with these fork lowers on mine ;D

Think this R belonged to a honda owners club member.