Everything OK out there?

Hi,

hope you are well. No posts the last two weeks. Is it too hot to drive and nothing went wrong? I’m still bothered with renovating our flat. My frequent used bike is my bicycle (100% muscle powered).

Axel

2 Likes

Hi Axel,
here in Oz we are just going into our first day of Spring, with some good riding weather coming up. Has been a pretty chilly winter here in Canberra with big frosts, and plenty of rain, snow on the peaks.
Looks like Europe, UK and North America have been really copping heat and fires, we know a bit about that sort of crap climate! I’m currently trying to reorganise shed to finish rebuilding a 'tiddler" Yamaha XT 250 G 1980 to poke around the bush with, and then move on to an 84 RF project when I’ve made some room.
Hope it cools down a bit for you soon?
Greg

It’s been a very wet winter here on the NSW Central Coast and looking at the forecast it looks like a bit more for the next week or so. Hence I haven’t been out on the VF more than a few times. I have been a little distracted with my ‘new to me’ Africa Twin and getting to know a few more dirt roads around my area.
My wife has diagnosed my MBD accurately and I think I need to try and cut back. I will start with the Yamaha XJ900 so at least the remainders are all Hondas.

Jeffo, I’m assuming MBD is Motorcycle Buying Disease?

Ha, I was thinking Multiple Bike Disorder. Yeah much the same!

Noticed quite a few Aussies on the forum.
Does anyone know how many VF1000R models are in Oz. Any Rothmans that you know of?

Not an R but there is guy up here with a Rothmans painted FF that was done by Honda as a marshals bike for the 6 hour.

Out here in beautiful (suppose to be} Central California USA it’s been brutal with the heat the past 10 days. Got up to 108 degrees not long ago with the Capital at 110 degrees. Today will be 105 degrees. Not much fun for riding. Suppose to get back down to the after today, will see. .