f2f for sale in Sydney

Hey all my f2f is for sale as a parts bike still has a month rego on it, but has problems and i have no money to fix it. Usual problems is second gear doesnt work, i have some parts to fix it as well as a complete gasket kit for bike, front firing is junk not worth keeping and engine was making a tapping sound, didnt sound good but was still rideable and didnt affect performance. Bike currently wont start not sure why appears to be electrical but i aint no mechanic. Bike has brand new front tyre less than 50k on it and rear in good condition. Tank is fine no dents nut has some minor over spray on it from someone painting front fairing. New seals in front forks and i have spear rearshock to go with bike. rest of fairing is in very good condition for age of bike. There is more to write about but if interested message me, i will get back to you asap. prefer to sell bike complete but may be willing to strip it for certain parts if need be. prefer pick up price negotiable.

Hi Skip, where abouts in Sydney are you and how much would you be asking for your F2F? have you got another ride at the moment?
cheers.

Hey im in East Hills, not far from Bankstown airport. Im asking $400 for it but as always price is negotiable. I havent got another ride at the moment but will do in a few more weeks. This bike needs a lot of tlc to restore but would make good parts bike as well. txt me on 0418278856 if you still interested.

Hi skip, do you still have it for sale?