F2F oil pan and pump needed

Anybody having an extra oil pan and pump of F2F, or Euro-specs VF1000R -85 or -86 ? I got a Rg engine from Usa to be installed in my trusty BolD’or, but it does not have such a things, and I would keep the old F2F engine in original shape without taking it apart.

quote:
Originally posted by dnapekko

Anybody having an extra oil pan and pump of F2F, or Euro-specs VF1000R -85 or -86 ? I got a Rg engine from Usa to be installed in my trusty BolD’or, but it does not have such a things, and I would keep the old F2F engine in original shape without taking it apart.

Hi dnapekko, Check out Ebay Item nos 150072177852 and 140349823257 for oil pans. Think there was a pump chain and sprocket also but don't remember seeing a pump. Hope this is of some help. Andy
quote:
Originally posted by CoastRider
quote:
Originally posted by dnapekko

Hi dnapekko, Check out Ebay Item nos 150072177852 and 140349823257 for oil pans. Think there was a pump chain and sprocket also but don't remember seeing a pump. Hope this is of some help. Andy
Correction. There is an oil pump no 130334719917 but it is only a single pump. If it's the RG motor you have I think it should have the double pump. Andy

Yes, it is the single-row pump. Oil pan could be useful, if I drill the bosses open. Found already one pump in Germany, seller says that it is F2F-model. No photo though, so I must ask which one it is.

Got these from Germany. Now I do have an extra oil pan and pump for models without oil cooler. 50 Euros + mailing costs, if anybody is interested.