get together/ride out

Count me in on a synchronised visit to The Nat Bike Museum one w/e if it ever gets organised ?
It’d be great to see a crowd of VF’s lined up and I’m wanting an excuse to go there anyway.
I’m Suffolk so could meet up with Scratcher maybe ?

I’m still up for this. I too have never been to the National Motorcycle Museum, but I’d be riding my CB1300S as the VF is still a work in progress! 3 years and still counting!!

How’s about the weekend 7th-8th of August or the weekend after.On holiday after that week.Sat or Sun whatever the majority would prefer and the sunniest day would be nice.

Alan.

The later w/end would be better for me, 14/15th August.

fine by me

I’ll try and come along whenever a date is agreed but for me it’s harvest dependant so a late decision will have to be made.

Did this ever happen ? It would be incredible to see some more VF Bikes out having a party.
IF THERE IS EVER ANOTHER MEET WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW …

IF THIS EVER HAPPENS WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OTHER VF BIKES SPECIALLY F2F’S

I think things got on top of us all and we never got the date or venue finalised. I’ve now sorned the CB til spring and am putting my efforts into pressing ahead with my FE. But it always seems to take longer than you think! Either way I’d be up for a meet come the new year, On either bike!