get together/ride out

Does anyone fancy a get together/ride out during the summer.I have no idea of how many people in the UK have there bikes road legal or who is still restoring.I am in Milton Keynes so i can go north or south to meet up.Anyone interested.
Cheers
Alan.

There’s a good idea! I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary to show up on a V4, and many have probably more than one bike if like me, the VF is mid restoration. I don’t need much excuse to get out the bike(CB1300 at the moment), and swapping VF tips and stuff on a sunday in the beer garden of a pub sound a good crack. Put my name down!

Thats two of us then,any more.
Been to Silverstone today on the VF with my lad on the back to watch some historic car racing.Good days racing and we came the long way back and had a superb ride.The FF is superb two up,clutch started slipping when revs get to 8k so need to fit the new plates i have in stock.

Yep, I’ll make a third one !

sounds like a good idea to me, may give me a bit of a push to get the vf sorted, would be nice to see a few of these old devils (bikes i mean) together… failing that it’ll be the kwak 11 for me…

There’s a bank holiday at the end of this month(31st). How about a meet up then? Need to pick a central location though, I’m in Essex, if it helps!

quote:
Originally posted by scratcher

There’s a bank holiday at the end of this month(31st). How about a meet up then? Need to pick a central location though, I’m in Essex, if it helps!

I’m in Sheffield. so’s Philjo and vf pete…well close to the Big City anyrode.

Get on with it Alan.

Got to be middle of the country then eh?

Suggestions?[8D]

I will have for somewhere to go.

How about the National Motorcycle Museum, in Birmingham? I’ve never been there and it’s sort of central, also can’t be too hard to find for the directionally challenged!

That sounds a good idea,Never been there myself either.Does that sound good to all.

quote:
Originally posted by crooky1811

That sounds a good idea,Never been there myself either.Does that sound good to all.

alternatively…

?

Yep, been there before, nice ride from here too. Either one, I’m easy.

Can anyone do the Saturday instead of the Monday,Just been informed we have friends coming on the Sunday from Manchester and they are not going home till monday night.

Well thats very inconsiderate I must say! Friends eh, typical!!lol! Saturday could be difficult for me with work, maybe better to fix another date we can all attend(well, those of us that have expressed an interest).

quote:
Originally posted by scratcher

Well thats very inconsiderate I must say! Friends eh, typical!!lol! Saturday could be difficult for me with work, maybe better to fix another date we can all attend(well, those of us that have expressed an interest).

Wha’eva…just decide on a date and I’ll try my bestest eh.

Alternatively Crooky…tell ya friends to bugger off [;)]

Tried saying that i had to slip out on the Monday and was nearly sleeping in the garden.

What days of what month would suit most.

quote:
Originally posted by crooky1811

Tried saying that i had to slip out on the Monday and was nearly sleeping in the garden.

What days of what month would suit most.

Owt.[8D] (hopefully)[;)]

Looks like I missed this meet but if there is another one planned I would like to come

It never happened as visiting friends from manchester got in the way and cocked up the dates.Hoping to do one real soon.

Garden camping isn’t that bad !