Happy New Year..

…to all of you wherever you are…Hope you all make progress / enjoy your V4’s this coming year and I intend to put some faces to some names this year. Only put one face to a name last year and I’m afraid it wasn’t very pretty was it Alan Brown…[;)][:D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Greetings one and all what a lovely day it is to get out on your bike!

If there’s any interest I can see if we can get a stand at the vjmc show 2008, then you can all be scared!

Remember be afraid, be very afraid

Just bought a sabre, well someone has to. Hope to have my Rothmans RG at the Scottish bike show, depends if the paint is finished in time! You’ll find me kicking about on either the VJMC stand the IAM stand or even BIKESAFE, I think it’s because I’m so popular

quote:
Originally posted by alan brown

Greetings one and all what a lovely day it is to get out on your bike!

If there’s any interest I can see if we can get a stand at the vjmc show 2008, then you can all be scared!

Remember be afraid, be very afraid

Just bought a sabre, well someone has to. Hope to have my Rothmans RG at the Scottish bike show, depends if the paint is finished in time! You’ll find me kicking about on either the VJMC stand the IAM stand or even BIKESAFE, I think</font id=“red”> it’s because I’m so popular

Ha !..you THINK…[;)]

Can you post some definite dates up Alan, of all these events…Cheers.

Greetings Earthlings,

The dates are as follows, Scottish Bike Show, Ingliston, Edinburgh; Saturday and Sunday 8th/9th March 2008.

VJMC Uttoxeter Show at Uttoxeter Race Course suprisingly at Uttoxeter, apparently it’s in England! The dates are 5th/6th July 2008.

Another show is the BMF at Kelso; normally pretty good with overnight camping, etc, which is 12th/13th July 2008

quote:
Originally posted by alan brown

Greetings Earthlings,

The dates are as follows, Scottish Bike Show, Ingliston, Edinburgh; Saturday and Sunday 8th/9th March 2008.

VJMC Uttoxeter Show at Uttoxeter Race Course suprisingly at Uttoxeter, apparently it’s in England! The dates are 5th/6th July 2008.

Another show is the BMF at Kelso; normally pretty good with overnight camping, etc, which is 12th/13th July 2008

Cheers Alan…I fancy trying to make the Kelso Show this year…drops just right for me, work and home wise…[8D]

What about the Classic Bike Show at Stafford?..I wasnae[;)] too impressed with the VJMC Show last year…[8D]