Help Please...

…Can’t for the life of me find the bugger…but shouldn’t there be a small piece of plastic here ???..covering them twwo wires. If anyone has got one I’ll pay a Million Pounds…[:D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Hi, I should have a spare but will be away for a couple of days and will be out of touch, I will search the garage when I get back, I am considering doing a modified VF1000FE and probably wont be using the original rear mudguard+light
my number is 07717 286093 if I forget to come back on here by friday

I checked the microfiche and it shows no cover, and neither of mine(UK and US versions) have one either, so I dont think there is one.I think its left open to access the two mounting bolts. You’re picture is missing a rubber grommet where the harness passes thru the case though.

Cheers philjo…look forward to a cal mate…or I’ll give you one ( oooo errr missus…again[:I])

Know what you mean Scratcher…but there must be something to cover those wires. I’ve got the rubber grommet thanks. See what philjo comes uo with…otherwise it may be some plastis superglued on to make it waterproof.[8D]

Hi, i’m back Tiny tim, had a look and there is no cover on both of my rear number plate lights, though the number plate itself seems to obscure the wires, does look a bit odd now you have pointed it out…

quote:
Originally posted by philjo

Hi, i’m back Tiny tim, had a look and there is no cover on both of my rear number plate lights, though the number plate itself seems to obscure the wires, does look a bit odd now you have pointed it out…

Cheers owd Dook.

What about Bif the Oracle?..Oh yeah…they’re Touring Scotland this weekend FFS’s…[^]

Bif is back,and tho it looks odd there is no cover.I checked both PAJ and BUDs bikes while ploughing thro several inches of finest highland snow.

Thanks everybody…I might modify it then…[:D]