HONDA VF1000F2 Boldor for sale

Belonged to my Dad, bodywork in great condition, been in storage for 20 Years, will upload some photos etc… Always started first time and no issues at time of storing, he just got to old to ride it. C Reg

Not sure what it worth as like I say been in storage for 20 Years.

Please post some pics for us,If it’s a silver one I’m sure you will get a couple interested parties

Hi, I am interested in the bike and can I ask where the bike is currently located for viewing purposes

Based in Reading

1 Like

Hi, I will be working in the Reading area next week and if the bike is still available, could I view it early one evening?

No worries, just message me closer and will make sure im about

Thanks

Okay, will do. It is likely to be Tuesday around 6 to 7pm.

No worries, see you then

Still on for tomorrow? just that its not at my house so need to make sure im there for when you are!

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

I can pop over tomorrow. My work arrangements have now changed so could pop over during the day at an agreed time if that helps? Can we exchange contact details. Regards Steve

Matt,

Thinking of the dreaded fuel situation at the moment, would you be available early Thursday pm as i will be travelling back home via Reading then? Regards Steve

sorry afraid not, am out all evening Thursday, can do at some point today if poss? mobile 07384751530 Thanks

Matt

*Bump Bump :slight_smile: