Honda VF1000FE (1984) For Sale

Hi
I have a 1984 VF1000FE for sale

I have owned the bike since 2011 and during my ownership it had undergone some substantial refurbishment work including a complete engine strip and rebuild, including a re-bore, head skim, carb cleaning and tolerance checking by my local dealer (Mototechniks - Stowmarket Suffolk) in 2013. I have all the receipts from this work - the rebuild cost was over £3k.

The mileage is now just under 51,000 and the engine re-build took place at 48950 miles so it had only covered just under 2k since it was rebuilt.

I would class it’s condition as excellent - all the paintwork has been re-lacquered and is unmarked, the bike is totally original except for braided brake hoses, powder coated wheels and crank cases and it has a new Hagon rear shock.
It isn’t a show bike, it is ridden - that said I have shown it at my local show on a couple of occasions!

At the last MOT it received a new pair of Pirelli Sport Demon tyres which have travelled just 20 miles. I’m just not using it enough and would love for it to be appreciated and I know that anyone viewing on this platform will understand what they are looking at.

I have offered it to David Silver for his museum in Leiston, he has a previous bike of mine a CBX550 F2C on show in there.

I’m looking to sell it at £4995 but I’m open to sensible offers - I haven’t posted any photos as I’m having difficulty uploading them. If you want any photos or information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dave - 07747 865558