is anyone there??

IS ANYONE FROM MANCHESTER OR SHEFFIELD STILL ON HERE? Would be nice to meet up and see how bikes compare, Maybe someone can tellme whymine is still so sluggish ?

I can bring my Bol up from MK if you want to ride a different one to compare.I got friends in Rochdale so could go and see them at the same time.Needs to be a good day though she only comes out in the dry.
Cheers
Alan

see another one up and running. Dont know why this keeps on sending messages half way through before I have finished typing though …

erm??? Ok try again … That would be good to see another one . Do let me know when you have some spare time…

JUST NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHY MINE TOPS OUT AT 100 THESE DAYS. EVEN MAKING THE GEAR BOX WORK MORE IT IS RELUCTANT TO SHOW ITS TRUE COLOURS… I KNOW IT NEEDS THE SILENCERS SWAPPING ONE OF THEM HAS DIED AND THE INTERNALS RATTLE ON IT BUT IT HAS DONE SO FEW MILES I CANT SEE THE CARBS BEING WORN … EXCUSE THE CAPS LOCK … MAYBE I NEED TO SWAP THE CHAIN AND SPROCKETS, AND GIVE IT A FRESH SET OF PLUGS… DO THESE HAVE POINTS? OR IS IT ALL ELECTRIC. SHOWS HOW LITTLE i KNOW ABOUT BIKES …