MOT........its passed!!!!

Its passed!![:D][8D][^] I originally bought it for spares for another VF project but decided it was too good to break for spares I did some work for the MOT and a quick coat of paint to tidy it up, it went through o.k. with no problems, I’ll restore this one as I ride (not literally) and return it back to the original colours when its a little warmer[:)] so this is another VF1000 officially back on the road[8D]

quote:
Originally posted by philjo

Its passed!![:D][8D][^] I originally bought it for spares for another VF project but decided it was too good to break for spares I did some work for the MOT and a quick coat of paint to tidy it up, it went through o.k. with no problems, I’ll restore this one as I ride (not literally) and return it back to the original colours when its a little warmer[:)] so this is another VF1000 officially back on the road[8D]

Nice one matey…any pics?[8D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

hi phil, congrat’s…thanks for the offer of help…just got my fe through the test,just waiting for insurance doc’s and some decent weather ps. tim your phone dont work ?

quote:
Originally posted by vf pete

hi phil, congrat’s…thanks for the offer of help…just got my fe through the test,just waiting for insurance doc’s and some decent weather ps. tim your phone dont work ?

07845132361…ya sure? Try agai8n…I’ll have the phone with me all day today as I’m in me garage fettling the Bird.

Home Number…err better not in case of nutters…

PAJ/Bif…why aint we got a P.M. facility? Could we have one?[8D]

Here are the pictures, a little poor as the weather is crap outside and the garage lighting is’nt good, as I said there is still much work to be done including a repaint but at least I can still run it.
as for the other VF1000 project… the least said the better! Phil.

quote:
Originally posted by philjo

Here are the pictures, a little poor as the weather is crap outside and the garage lighting is’nt good, as I said there is still much work to be done including a repaint but at least I can still run it.
as for the other VF1000 project… the least said the better! Phil.

Lovely pics phil…she looks beautiful…[8D]

hi phil, the pictures look great, did you spray it yourself ? im quite suprised the blue looks good on it, what were the original colours ?

Yes I painted it last august, I was in the trade as a paint sprayer years ago… still do a bit now, the original colour was the white/blue/red same colour as the lower fairing I put on earlier, which I’m considering returning to, the pictures clean the bike up there are still quite a few scabby bits to recify, the frame really ought to have been powdercoated but I could’nt be bothered with dropping the engine so I’ll get a paint match and blend it in, I painted the fork legs, engine casings, calliper bodies and other bits & bobs in 2 pack satin black, next job for black is the handle bars & master cylinders when I get around to getting new seals, by the way my phone number is 07717 286093, Phil.

hi phil, ill give you a bell when weathers a bit better,ill have to get the polish out, your bike makes mine look a bit shabby,mines original paint on body work(black and silver)some of the other bits have been touched up by me in the past(not very expertly).ive just been on a web site(www.hv4.skyblog.com)and your bikes twin brothers on there…ps tim if you reed this your phone still dosent work… pete