My "progress" Pics

Well, sometimes I think I’m getting nowhere due to lack of quality time spent on the VF and having to waste all my quality time on my family.
.[;)]
but hey, today I needed my bike ramp for some maint on my work bike so rolled the VF outside for a breath of fresh air[8D]…and today it looks like I have made a bit of progress…just some loose ends to tie up…

I’ll get there…!!![:D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Nice job so far mate! What is the frame finished in and how close is it to the original silver colour? Mine’s progress is about 12 months behind yours! Can anyone tell me how to upload pics from my windows picture folders then I can put some up of my ole red!

quote:
Originally posted by scratcher

Nice job so far mate! What is the frame finished in and how close is it to the original silver colour? Mine’s progress is about 12 months behind yours! Can anyone tell me how to upload pics from my windows picture folders then I can put some up of my ole red!

Ha!..just read your profile…That’s really uncanny…I mean your favourite quotes…they just happen to be mine as well as the “I’ve had that ages luv…bought it yonks ago”…and “buying owt from the States is sooooo cheap…it paid me to buy it”[8D]

The frame colour?..I just took it to a recommended paint unit…err, Spectrum Coatings near Rotherham…shoed him some pics and then he showed me some colours and I picked what I thought was the nearest.

As for the posting of pics…although it should be straightforward if familiar with that sort of thing, it actually isn’t…have a look about…there’s a thread somewhere about it…I’ll have a look for you…and I’ll try and write it out and post it for you…

So ya a Blade Boy too…us maturer peeps opt for the Blackbird…nothing finer [:D]

Hi TinyTim,

She’s looking good, Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see the finished product… Some day in the future…[:D]

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia

quote:
Originally posted by Paul F

Hi TinyTim,

She’s looking good, Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see the finished product… Some day in the future…[:D]

Paul F
N.S.W
Australia

Thanks Paul…if only I wasn’t hampered by work and a family…[;)]

how does the gauge cluster mount up have you got any better pics of that ??? I know its a long time ago lol I live in Hamilton Ontario I purchased a VF1000F 1984 about a month ago and someone has shaved off the front mounting brackets to mount the twin light front fearing but then never made any brackets for it so i have the thing all done up with zip ties so i could at least take it for one boot around the house lol

Hows the painting course Tim,time we had some pics of your FE with some fresh clothes on BIF