Mystery Part

I finally got everything back from the paint shop and and just finishing up the assembly of the front end and came across a part that i can’t remember for the life of me where it goes… Its a rubber bowl shaped piece that has a notch on the edge and has some markings on it… It’s about the size of a hockey puck (maybe 6-8cm in diameter. It would of come from the front somewhere since that’s what was taken apart… maybe from around the radiators? not able to get a photo at this time, but I can tomorrow unless someone here knows what I’m talking about

hi windex, good to here your all ready for the road, is it the rubber cup that goes on the back of the headlight bulb ?

my thoughts exactly[8D]

It does fit there and I was thinking that it might go there… Its probably exactly what it is, wasn’t able to find it on any part diagrams though