Newark classic bike show 2019

forgot to post this earlier, its the Newark classic bike show and auto jumble, January 5th/6th, not as big as the Stafford show but still worth a look, anyone thinking of going,
I have pre booked mine and phils tickets,
see you there bif.

After the wait we had last year Pete that’s a smart move.
Bif

Hi pete what day are you going the 5th or 6th, im on nights on the 4th so 6th would mean I can meet up with you all.

Hi Gary, myself and Phil can do either of the days, so happy to go with the flow…

Great pete, have bought a ticket and am looking forward to seeing you and phil. Have you been before? Is it similar to stafford?

Hi Gary, yes myself and bif went last year, it’s the same as Stafford but much smaller,

Excellent, sounds like a good way to start the new year. Is there some place we can arrange to meet?

Unfortunately I can only get there Saturday,Johnboy will be with me so I won’t get lonely.
Look forward to meeting up for the Irish trip plus a bit of Scotland most haven’t tried yet.
Regards Bif

Hi Garry,
I think, meet just the other side of the ticket gate, there’s a toilet block on the right as you go in, anywhere there, the phone reception is ok there so we shouldn’t get lost…