Well I have been quiet online but not in the garage.
The bike is completely stripped, I’ve not stripped the engine as it’s feeling good on compression and I don’t have the clean space to do it here ( I am due to move soon )
I found that the tank still had unknown fluids in it and it had a hole in the front so that’s been off to be chemically stripped and repaired.
The frame and metalwork have been dropped off to be powdercoated, the bodywork has now gone for paint ( now the tanks repaired ), the forks and shock have been sent off to be serviced and rechromed. I’m slowly getting a pile of new part and service parts.
I have managed to get my hands on a front wheel, but still looking for a rear.
It’s been a great project so far.