Official VF1000.COM Riders Playlist

Picture this scene in the eye of your mind :

:eyes:

You step outside on a glorious Summer day resplendent in new leathers and high vis vest. Your pristine VF and a weekend of the best riding roads in the country awaits you. You jump on, pull on your bluetooth enabled lid, turn the ignition and hit the roads…

The question is - which tunes must you have playing to complete this idyllic scenario? What is your perfect accompaniment to that sweet V-FOUR throb? :thinking:

:headphones: :musical_note:

Reply to this thread with TWO songs that are a must have for your perfect VF riding playlist - myself and @bif will give them a listen and compile the best songs into a public Spotify playlist for all Owners to enjoy… :star_struck:

:information_source:

P.S. VF1000.COM in no way endorses listening to music whilst operating a motorcycle… :rofl:

1 Like

Black by Pearl Jam for serious chilling and Thunderstruck by ac/dc for getting a serious move on

AC/DC ride on for mellow riding and motorhead iron horse (born to lose) but it has to be the slow version from on parole, it may be the sound of a v twin but I forgive them.

1 Like
  1. george thorogood one bourbon one scotch one beer
  2. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
  3. Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood
1 Like

:thinking:
(1) Iron Man - Sabbath
(2) Paranoid - Sabbath
(3) Sand Man - Metallica
:alien:

3 Likes

Depeche Mode - Everything counts
Ram Jam - Black Betty

2 Likes

Ronnie Allen Juvenile Delinquent (That’s what I’m still in my head because, you know, I’m still 16!)
Dr Feelgood Don’t you just know it?
T Rex I love to boogie
Leroy Troy Ghost chickens in the sky (well, when I’m hungry!)

2 Likes

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
The Clash - London Calling

I could name 50 more :grin:

2 Likes

Burn - Deep Purple

Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper

Anybody mentioned Born to be Wild - Steppen Wolf or Radar Love - Golden Earring yet?

1 Like

That’s true for all of us …

Although DM was my favourite band in my youth, I prefer the Johnny Cash version of Personal Jesus

Also great:
Markus - Ich will Spaß

1 Like

Eat the Lunch You Brought - Janiva Magness
Get Up - Tommy Castro

1 Like

I feel the earth move. Carol king
Stairway to heaven. led zeppelin

1 Like

Thanks for all the tunes! Here is the link to the playlist

4 Likes

Great playlist. Enjoyed it all. :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I have to say a more eclectic mix than I expected from a group of men(mostly)of a certain age.
Thanks Pete,for the addition of James in particular,the soundtrack of many an enjoyable evening in the garage

4 Likes