Phillip Island

If you see any stuff for it advertised on UK ebay, and they wont post Down Under then let us know and we can help I,m sure.

Which parts do you need for your indicators Paul?

Everything but the mount plates, I.E. rubber mounts, housings and lenses for the rear but i was going to do all of them when i can afford them.
Cheers.

FYI, The lady who owned the cows was telling me after going off her nut, that a rider died the week before hitting one of her cows, so i think i got off lightly.
Cheers.

I have a few you are welcome to Paul $0, let me know.

Thats sounds awsome Tony.
just need to come down one day and have that beer with ya.
I will slip ya $50 for them but it wont be for a while (need to get back into the good books with the misses)

Cheers mate.

Happy to help Paul. Use the $50 to fix something else on the poor HO.
When I get home I will have a look and see exactly what I have, but I think there are at least three complete indicators, probably have saggy stalks though?
I am sure you can make a full set out of them and what you have.
Lets just say the first shout will be yours eh?
Send me your address when you can either by sms, PM or on here, whatever suits you and I will post them to you.
If we can’t help a fellow member having a little bad luck then there’s something wrong.
Regards, Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks heaps mate, will email my address, and the beers are on me.
I think of it as not bad luck but a learning experiance, one that i dont want to experiance again.
If you are ever up near Fairfield (Sydney) give me a ring.

Cheers.

No problem Paul, sorry I haven’t sent any pics but we had a wedding in Victoria over the weekend, long drive, late night, long drive home. I will try to get some tonight.
Every time we throw a leg over a motorcycle it’s a learning experience, I am still learning in my 42nd year of riding.
Tony