Rear Shock bellows drain

I’m putting my VF1000Rf back together and I can’t seem to work out or see clearly in the manual where the rear shock absorber bellows drain hose goes. Can anybody help please?

Hi neil, it goes into the plastic elbow that’s attached to the swing arm…

Thanks Pete, yes I have the elbow and pipe attached but how does the pipe attach to the swinging arm. Does it pass through the hole in the top of the arm on the right hand side?

There should be an elbow on the top right hand side of the swingarm, pipe just poshes onto it

1 Like

That’s brilliant thanks very much.