Tyres

My VF1000R original back tyre is in need of replacement.
I will replace the front at the same time(it doesnt need replacing yet but Santa’s paying and to get the best paired match)
Any recommendations from you would be great and where is the best place to have them fitted.[:)]
Thanks in advance.

quote:
Originally posted by speedyman

I will replace the front at the same time(it doesnt need replacing yet but Santa’s paying and to get the best paired match)
Any recommendations from you would be great and where is the best place to have them fitted.[:)]
Thanks in advance.

Whereabouts are you in the UK speedyman?

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Not far from you Tim ,South Manchester area

quote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Speedy

I recommend the Avon Azaro 140/80ZR17 its available from M & P : http://www.mandp.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=525468 £74 quid.

You can also fit the 150/70ZR17 Azaro to the standard rear rim get 10mm more rubber and it’s a few quid cheaper! This is what I’m running on my FE just now and it’s matched up with the Azaro 120/80ZR16 on the front - £60.

The Bridgestone 020’s are also a great tyre for this bike but a bit more pricey.

As for fitting, we fit them ourselves. [:)]

Hi PAJ,
Thanks very helpful reply.
To be honest I would be happier fitting them myself.
All the best for the New Year.

quote:

Not far from you Tim ,South Manchester area

Sorry for delay in replying speedyman…Sarf manchester eh! Well I’m on the west side of Sheffield , about 15 minutes from the top of Snake Pass.

Anytime you’re out that way give us a shout.

timhavard@btinternet.com

[:)]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

anyone local to manchester or sheffied still on here?